List updated November 12, 2018
Tis’ the season once again and like many, you are no doubt looking for a list of Christmas displays in and around your neighbourhood.
Well, here are just some of the ones worth visiting in Clayton, Cloverdale, Surrey, White Rock and the South Surrey area this Christmas season!
Don’t worry, at the bottom of this page we have a map of all the Christmas lights in the Lower Mainland and Metro Vancouver to go see too.
We have gotten this list from numerous resources so enjoy.
If you find that there is no display set up this year at an address below, please let us know and we will update the list.
Do you want to be added to the list? Just let us know by contacting us here!
Christmas Light Displays Clayton
- 6598 192A St., Clayton – Lots of smiles are sure to come when you see The Gingerbread House features such as the interactive singing Santas, the North Pole, and more.
- 6585 193rd St., Clayton – This festive display goes all out to bring you Christmas cheer.
- 7311 194th St., Clayton – There are many Christmas lights and figures that are animated at this location. Your kids will love it.
Christmas Light Displays Cloverdale
- 18244 57A Ave., Cloverdale – This location boasts some 15,000 + lights, a nativity scene and more. The creators are collecting Food Bank donations.
- 16951 Jersey Drive, Cloverdale – Don’t miss Jersey this season. There are 1000+ lights at this home with music and lot of Christmas characters and a Nativity Scene. They are collecting donations for the Variety Club Telethon.
- 6369 165A St., Cloverdale – The Grigore’s have spared no expense with a whopping 50,000 lights up at their home. You’ll also see an 8-foot and 12-foot Santa Claus (so big some kids think you can see them from space). There are 20 different songs playing and a light show to boot. Drop by between 5 and 11 p.m. from Monday to Thursday and weekends 5 p.m. to midnight. In keeping the Christmas spirit alive, they have also decided to that on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s the show will run all night.
- 6116 163A Street, Cloverdale – 2000 lights are at the mercy of music at this home. When you tune your radio to 99.5FM you can enjoy show. Donations this season will be going to the Province Empty Stocking Fund.
- 6319 181A Street, Cloverdale – The Dolmans have held nothing back this year. 30,000+ lights are displayed at their home. They are offering hot chocolate and popcorn for everyone who stops by on the weekend. They have their eyes set on the prize of raising as much money as they can for the Canucks Autism Network. Drop by and help them do it.
Christmas Light Displays Surrey
- 11376 154A Street, Surrey – There are 15,000+ lights along with a massive assortment of displays, inflatables, and a whole lot more. This is one home you don’t want to skip.
- 15466 91A Ave, Surrey – The Lagerstroms’ Christmas Light Show is on nightly until Dec. 31, 2012: Sunday-Thursday, 5 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 5 to 11 p.m. Christmas and Boxing Day, 5 p.m. to midnight. New Year’s Eve, 5 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. More information at lightup.ca.
- 15097 90A Ave., Surrey – The North Pole has come to Surrey, BC this year. Bring the kids to see it in-person. There are over 10,000+ lights to enjoy along with a beautiful Nativity scene. On Dec. 19 from 6 to 9 p.m. Santa and Frosty will be on site to visit. There will be candy canes and hot chocolate for the kids and hot coffee for the grownups. Bring your cameras and have some fun! Walk through or just drive past, every night from 6 to 10 p.m. until Jan. 1
- 12880 104A Ave., Surrey – Some say this is the Griswold’s second home. You can’t miss this one.
- 12755 114A Ave., Surrey – Christmas lights synchronized to music. Tune into 107.1 FM to hear the music.
- 11478 139th Street, Surrey – The Fox family’s display is a large and colourful one with many new additions this year. Open 5-10 p.m. until the New Year.
- 11084 153A St., Surrey – An assortment of Disney characters and bright lights.
- 11082 Jay Cres., Surrey – The Lambert House has done it again! This fantastic display features more than 10,000 lights synchronized to music. The show runs every half hour Sunday-Thursday from 5-10 p.m. and Friday-Saturday from 5-11 p.m., and is also broadcast on 89.1 FM
- 14380 66th Ave, Surrey – This year’s display features 5,007 L.E.D lights, including a beautifully lit tree in the front yard.
- 19158 48th Ave., Surrey
- 13675 Grosvenor Road, Surrey
Christmas Light Displays Langley
- 20656 44A, Langley – The Sherwoods are excited for Christmas and have a large light display to add to your holiday cheer. Make a note to swing on by and say hi!
- 2328 Wakefield Dr., Langley – The Basran family are at it again in Langley this year. They have a big festive light display for you to enjoy. Drop by nightly from 5:00 to 10:15 p.m.
- 2924 Wiggins Place, Langley – Blow ups, house lights to music, and just a smile away. Located in Langley Meadows. More lights added daily.
- 9241 213th Street, Walnut Grove – So much to see here! Many, many lights, leaping arches, and singing Christmas trees. Bring the whole family.
- 9490 214 St, Langley – This family is all ready to share the Christmas Spirit! Make sure to swing on by this season.
- 20681 44 Ave, Langley – WISH UPON A STAR: 40,000 lights with Santa and his sleigh flying overhead, an interactive musical snowman, light show, many animated characters, photo op with Rudolph, Bumble and friends while sipping hot chocolate. Donations accepted for B.C. Children’s Hospital: facebook.com/wishuponastarchristmas
- 20169 32nd Ave., Langley – Enjoy an evening with Santa and his friends in his magical castle.
- 206th Street at 91A Avenue, Langley
- 4086 – 205B St., Langley – 26,000 lights and you have to tune your FM radio to 99.7 so you can watch and hear the lights dance to music.
- 19646 49th Ave., Langley – Lots of flashing lights with accompanying music, plus animated figures and more. Lights are on every night until Jan. 6th, 2015 from 5-11 p.m.
- 20997 86A Avenue, Langley – The lights dance at this home and you just have to see it to believe it. Everything is synched up to a computer and follows the music. Tune into 99.7 FM as you swing by. This Christmas light display runs until Jan. 4, from 5-11 p.m. each Sunday to Thursday and 5 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. There are special extended viewing times on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day, it will also run until midnight!
Christmas Light Displays South Surrey and White Rock
- 15499 22nd Ave., South Surrey – The Fletcher ‘s have thousands of lights and decorations for the whole family to see. They are accepting donations to the local food bank.
- 12953 20th Ave., South Surrey – Jesus is Lord. St. Mark’s Anglican Church’s 13th annual Journey of Christmas guided outdoor display, Dec. 15-23 and 26, 27, 6-9 pm. Dec. 24 3:30-9 pm.
- 2513 141 Street, South Surrey – Log home with over 50,000 lights, reindeer, ornaments, blow ups, lasers, and more! Lights are on 5-10pm.
- 3326 Rosemary Heights Cres., South Surrey – South Surrey is on fire thanks in part to this home. There is a spectacular Christmas light display wired into Christmas songs and are choreographed to it. Sit in your car and take in the show.
- 3779 159A Street, South Surrey – Morgan Creek will not be outdone! Plenty of lights here and a whole lot of Christmas spirit. Come on by.
Don’t worry, we have you covered. For the Christmas light displays across the entire Lower Mainland and Metro Vancouver area, check out the map below: